Location: Windsor, UK
Salary: Up to £28,000
Job Type: Fulltime, permanent
En Route International operates globally as part of dnata, one of the world’s largest combined air services providers. With offices in the UK, USA and UAE. En Route supplies premium baked goods, meals and snacks to the travel industry. We focus on partnering with world-class manufacturers customizing products and packaging to suit individual customer needs while managing a complex supply chain with the highest levels of precision.
The Company has experienced significant growth over the last few years and we are looking for a Pricing Analyst who is keen to develop, grow with the business and support the Commercial Function.
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of pricing solutions to support tenders and pricing offers for key accounts. The Pricing Analyst will have a strong commercial awareness and will support the Business Analyst and Head of Commercial to deliver pricing data to other key functions within the business for presentation to clients.
- Provide pricing analysis for all new business in order to determine sales price and optimize margins as required.
- Provide Adhoc business analysis to support and drive decision making in all areas of the business (Finance/Operations/Sales/Procurement/NPD) as required.
- Prepare and deliver analysis of new products in order to compare actual performance against standard costed performance.
- Assist with providing full pricing analysis/profitability statements for key customer accounts.
- Ensure the sales team have adequate support to respond to proposal requests.
- Create price lists and maintain the price list database
- Set up new items on Navision (Internal Database) and maintain price updates as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a costing and pricing role in a food catering/manufacturing or distribution environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive numerical skills and a thorough analytical approach to problem solving.
This role will require someone with strong attention to detail as well as the ability to handle high volumes of complex data so excellent Microsoft Excel skills are essential. As well as strong technical skills the candidate should be highly personable, have excellent communication skills and the confidence to work individually and as part of a team.
Should the candidate have knowledge of Navision (En Routes internal operating system) then this would be advantageous but not essential.